HUANUO Dual Monitor Stand, Adjustable Spring Monitor Desk Mount for 13-27 inch, Dual Monitor Mount Holds Max 14.3lbs, Computer Monitor Arms with Wide Range of Motion for Home Office
|Mounting Type||swivel, tilt|
|Movement Type||Rotate, Swivel, Articulating, Tilt|
|TV Size||27 Inches|
|Minimum Compatible Size||17 Inches|
|Maximum Tilt Angle||35 Degrees|
About this item
- Install In 10 Min or Less – Say bye to a bunch of screw parts! The HUANUO 1-piece gas spring monitor arm simplifies the assembly. You just need to take a dual monitor desk mount out of the box and mount the monitors. The setup can be completed in 10 min or less.
- Hold Your Monitor in Place – At HUANUO, we focus on improving the strength and stability of our dual monitor stand for desk. The solid construction and stable clamp/grommet base provide stable and secure holding for your monitors.
- Optimize Your View and a Wide Range of Motion – No more bother rotating the angle by adjusting the screw! The gas spring desk arm makes it adjust with such smooth action. The monitor stand allows your monitor to swivel, tilt and rotate. Go and freely set your monitors to customized angle and position.
- Comfort Is Fundamental – Our dual monitor arm for desk raises monitors to eye level, improving posture, relieving strain on neck & shoulders while increasing productivity levels.Height adjustable, full motion design lets you work in a more comfortable ergonomic position.
- Fit Your Monitors and Desks- Widely fit two 13″ to 27″ flat / curved monitors with Vesa pattern 75×75 and 100×100 from various brands; Each arm holds 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs. Comes with both C clamp and grommet kits, this stand fits desks with or without a hole. 【Both C clamp and grommet mounting fit desk thickness 0.39”- 3.9”】.
|Product Dimensions||16.06 x 12 x 6.85 inches|
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|UNSPSC Code||43212002 (Monitor arms or stands) Report an incorrect code|
|Item model number||HNDS6|
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#1 in Computer Monitor Arms|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Date First Available||September 8, 2019|